Professional retouching panel for Photoshop
make retouching easier and faster
panel designed for:
- for photographers and retouchers, who have basic Photoshop skills and who want to significantly speed up and simplify the process of retouching photos, and maintain the quality of retouching.
Advantages of retouching using with the retouching panel:
1. Photoshop actions are a very nice feature. With this you skip the steps of creating layers and settings, thereby significantly speeding up the speed of working with a photo;
2. I studied the content of several popular retouching panels, such as "Retouching Academy". I created my own action sets combining the most necessary functions effective and proven retouching methods that I use to process each of my photos;
3. Photo retouching will become semi-automatic. In most cases you will only need to select the desired areas of the photo with a brush;
4. For your convenience I've added explanatory notes to most of the actions to help you choose the right settings;
5. Actions use non-destructive and accurate methods thanks to which retouching will look high-quality and professional;
6. Action packs are easy to go. They will fit all versions Photoshop;
7. To choose effective retouching methods you have to go through a lot of trial and error, as there are many different methods offered on the Internet. Thanks to actions, you will not encounter this stage, but will immediately get high-quality and proven photo processing methods.
1. MAIN STAGES OF RETOUCH
1. Frequency Separation;
2. Creating an even complexion;
3. Creating an even complexion. FAST METHOD;
4. Adding Noise to the skin texture;
5. Dodge & Burn;
7. Light plastic face.
2. WORK WITH DETAILS
1. Enhancing the expression of the eyes;
2. Create more expressive lips;
3. Enhance skin radiance;
4. Teeth whitening;
5. Enhance hair shine.
3. COLOR CORRECTION
1. Create muted shadows;
2. Increase photo contrast;
3. Creation of pale skin;
4. Creating a bronze tan;
5. Removal of redness of the face, body;
6. Yellow tint reduction -50%;
7. Yellow tint reduction -100%;
8. Changing the green tint.
4. AUXILIARY LAYERS
1. Solarization curve;
2. Black and white layer.
█ Fully automatic action;
█ Semi-automatic action - after applying, you will need to select the desired areas on the mask;
█ An action that will require standard work with frequency separation layers and Dodge & Burn.
retoucher and photographer
Engaged in photography and retouching since 2015, working in Photoshop since 2008;
Retouches for bloggers, magazines, fashion brands: ELLE, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, YSL, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Axel Arigato;
She photographed Miss Russia 2019 Alina Sanko, Miss Moscow 2018 Olesya Semerenko and other celebrities and bloggers.
Examples of using actions:
LIGHT PLASTIC FACE
ENHANCING THE EXPRESSION OF THE EYES
CREATE MORE EXPRESSIVE LIPS
ENHANCE SKIN RADIANCE
ENHANCE HAIR SHINE
CREATING A BRONZE TAN
Creation of pale skin
INCREASE PHOTO CONTRAST
Create muted shadows
Changing the green tint
YELLOW TINT REDUCTION
How to use Photoshop PANEL:
1. After loading actions, they will appear in the "Operations" panel and you can start using them immediately;
2. Semi-automatic actions have tooltips for better results;
3. You can always adjust the intensity of the changes by changing the "opacity" of the layer or group
4. After using each action, connect all layers by pressing SHIFT+CMD(CTRL)+E. After that, you can proceed to the next stage of retouching